HEALTH & SAFETY
We want you to enjoy The Party of the Year and all of its festivities. Below are some tps and suggestions to have a fun and safe New Years.
- DON’T wave your valuables in the air like you just don’t care. Better yet, leave them at home or in a convenient storage locker. Rental information coming soon!
- DO tune in to your surroundings and if you see something, say something. Look for a member of Outside Lands’ Medical & Safety team and clue them in.
- DO remember that SF summers can get quite chilly. Be prepared – bring layers. Layers are a good way to stay warm and cozy when the fog rolls in.
- DON’T forget to drink H20. One easy way to spoil the party is to forget to take care of your splendid self throughout the weekend. Don’t forget that even though it may not be hot out, your body is still thirsting for water.
- DO keep an eye on your friends and get them help if you think they need it. Don’t be afraid to talk to our Medical & Safety staff, anything you tell them is confidential.